[Social-discuss] GnuSocial and Onesocialweb

From: Laurent Eschenauer
Subject: [Social-discuss] GnuSocial and Onesocialweb
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 19:56:39 +0100

Hi everyone,

Just a short email to tell you that I joined the mailing list. My name
is Laurent Eschenauer (@eschnou), I work as a research engineer at
Vodafone Group R&D and I'm the software architect of onesocialweb
(http://onesocialweb.org). It is an open source, decentralized, social
networking platform  built on top of XMPP.

I'm not sure yet of how Gnu Social and OSW fits together, but feel
free to ping me if you have questions. I won't hesitate to do the same
:-)

If you are around Brussels on April 2nd, you can attend
http://droidcon.be, I'll be having a talk there about the project.
Next milestone for us is in two weeks with the release of the first
bits of the code (sorry.. will be an Apache 2 license).

Cheers,

-Laurent