Re: [Social-discuss] Which framework?

From: Matt Lee
Subject: Re: [Social-discuss] Which framework?
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 10:48:19 -0400

On 03/28/2010 09:44 AM, Kaliya wrote:
> Are you guys always this friendly to new folks, outsiders?

Sorry, I'm sick right now, and trying to go through the emails as best
as I can.

> Cause I feel like I am talking into the either without the slightest
> aknowledgement (at least that I can see but I may have missed an email
> in the deluge of email I get) of any of the several
> comments-thoughts-reasouces-events I have shared.

There's a lot for everyone to process here. I'm deliberately staying out
of much of the conversation for now, allowing the experts to fight it
out, so we can come up with the best solution.

I don't think anyone's ignoring anyone -- there's lots of people posting
things and not getting replies.