Re: [Social-discuss] Dynamic HTTP front-end progress (Beanstalks)

From: Bjarni Rúnar Einarsson
Subject: Re: [Social-discuss] Dynamic HTTP front-end progress (Beanstalks)
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 18:44:28 +0200

On Sun, May 30, 2010 at 5:34 PM, Jason Self <address@hidden> wrote:
Bjarni Rúnar Einarsson wrote:

> I'm not quite ready to release code to the general public (posting to this
> mailing list would be the equivalent), but if you guys want to help me test,
> private messages will be replied to with code and a brief howto. :-)

If your program is free software giving it to one person is the same as giving it
to the world.

Not true, unless I give it to an a*hole who ignores my request to keep it private for now.

So please... share... :)

Pushy, pushy. I have my reasons, silly as they may be. You'll get private mail. :-)

--
Bjarni Rúnar Einarsson
address@hidden

Use http://bre.klaki.net/bre/contact.shtml to bypass my spam filters.
.oOo.oOo.   PGP: 02764305, B7A3AB89   .oOo.oOo.