Re: [Social-discuss] Grant for Software Development

From: Seth Woodworth
Subject: Re: [Social-discuss] Grant for Software Development
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 14:34:50 -0500

> This program supports software development along two thrust areas: end-to-end
> high performance computer networking and cyber security.
> http://www.nsf.gov/pubs/2011/nsf11504/nsf11504.htm

This sounds like a grant for middle-ware, services and networking
software.  Other members of the list may differ, but I have no
specific competencies in infrastructure-level networking or cyber
security.  I don't think that social software was what the NSF was
intending when they wrote the proposal.

--Seth