Re: [Social-discuss] GNU-social features

From: Douglas A. Whitfield
Subject: Re: [Social-discuss] GNU-social features
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 19:54:41 -0400

On 10 June 2015 at 07:32, Wouter Miltenburg <address@hidden> wrote:
If this isn't the appropriate place to discuss this please let me know.
Although this information might be useful to be put in a document or
something (i.e. FAQ).

This certainly doesn't seem an inappropriate place, but you might get more traction on the network itself or in IRC. I'm happy to post this message to my GNU Social account. Do you want to put a license on the text?