social-mediagoblin

Re: [Social-mediagoblin] New official git/contribution workflow docs

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: [Social-mediagoblin] New official git/contribution workflow docs
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 22:33:09 -0500

I've made a small change to the workflow, suggesting that feature
branches contain both the issue number and the feature type.

http://docs.mediagoblin.org/git.html

issue_42->bug42_meaning_of_life

This is a lot more verbose, and you *can* just use the description or
the bug number (I'd prefer the description if you're going to do one or
the other), but if it's not too much trouble for you, it makes it easier
for me to manage if you can do both.

Does that work for everyone?

Thanks!
 - Chris