social-p2p

[Social-p2p] p2p-hackers threads of interest

From: Ted Smith
Subject: [Social-p2p] p2p-hackers threads of interest
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 10:40:46 -0500

The p2p-hackers list[1] has been generating some interesting discussion
lately:

What would you like to see most in a p2p social network:
<http://lists.zooko.com/pipermail/p2p-hackers/2011-January/002731.html>

How "piracy" (read: sharing) will hyperlocalize with mesh networks:
<http://lists.zooko.com/pipermail/p2p-hackers/2011-January/002738.html>

The code for the p2p social network mentioned is here:
<http://gitorious.org/magna>

I'm going to take a look at it, and I think we should contact the
developer to try to talk collaboration. Both projects are Java and
AGPL'd, so I'm sure we can find something.