solang-devel

[Solang-devel] Documentation for Solang

From: feuloren
Subject: [Solang-devel] Documentation for Solang
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 22:19:34 +0100 (CET)

Hi,
Since about 3 weeks I write documentation for Solang.
As I'm very lazy I won't copy the whole list of pages I've written, instead you
can get the my doc branch at the Savannah's Solang repo. Then you can read the
doc in a user friendly way with `yelp your_local_repo/docs/C`.

The documentation has been reviewed by Shaun McCance and Phill Bull so I think
it's quite okay to merge it into master. Just need to modify the makefiles
before.

Florent Thévenet