solang-users

[Solang-users] Building on Archlinux

From: Florian Hassler
Subject: [Solang-users] Building on Archlinux
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 13:46:14 +0100

Today I decided after a bad partition-crash to change from F-spot to Solang.
But I have some troubles with the build process and would be glad if anybody
could help:
Right now I installed all dependencies. For geglmm I used the alternative
PKGBUILD from
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=18496 (comment)
so I should have a recent version and tracker was build through abs:

#$ tracker-info -V
Tracker 0.7.27

All other dependencies have been installed without any problems. Now the
problem... I put it to
http://pastebin.com/gKBdsEPD
This is a problem with my tracker-version, is it? Any ideas how to solve it?

TIA,

Florian