solfege-devel

[Solfege-devel] Quick question about Solfege

From: José Guedes
Subject: [Solfege-devel] Quick question about Solfege
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 22:52:01 -0300

Hello,

My question is simple: how can I remove the delay before an interval is played? For example, whenever I click repeat, it seems to take at least 0.3s and up to almost a full second before replaying. This might not seem like much, but I spend a lot of time using this program and, when you do hundreds of intervals a day, this delay adds up and, in a month, I will have spent several hours just waiting for the interval to play.

Is this delay built into the sound files or into the code? I am by no means a programmer, but I do have some basic knowledge and I think I could probably do this myself, if some guidance is provided.

Thanks a lot!

Kind regards,

José Guedes