sonata-users

[Sonata-users] New mailing list for Sonata!

From: Jonathan Ballet
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014 09:51:25 +0100

Dear Sonata users,

Berlios definitively shut down the hosting of Sonata somewhere in March
or April 2014, without further notice, and the website along the mailing
lists just disappeared.

I've set up a new project space on Savannah to host the website, it's
available at http://nongnu.org/sonata/ and the new mailing list (the
present one!) is hosted at
https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/sonata-users

Since the old one has been shutdown without any prior notice, I couldn't
contact the previous members to signal the migration to the new hosting
system. Sadly, I lost all the contacts information at the same time :(

I hope this one will go better!

Cheers,

 Jonathan