spacehulk-devel

Re: [Spacehulk-devel] Game ergonomy

From: Romain Vinot
Subject: Re: [Spacehulk-devel] Game ergonomy
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 11:08:14 +0200

Hi,

I am not the designer for the pixmaps. I hope Odd Jobb will read this
message and see if he wants to change something. By the way Vincent, as
QSpaceHulk is themable, you can create your own theme with different
pictures for flamer or what you want and let me know.

And yes, I am very interested by user-contributed maps or themes. You can
find a repository of maps and themes at :
http://perso.enst.fr/~vinot/spacehulk/dlCenter

But it is currently quite empty...
You'll see that spacehulk level format is quite understandable (once you
have unzip them). But it is far more easier to create maps with the
sapceditor. You should maybe wait for the spaceditor which will be
finished in an undefined future...

Let me know if you want to do something.

Romain

PS : Currently, this mailing list is very very UNactive. All the discussions
are done on the web forum. Maybe we should take this discussion there, or
revive this mailing list...

--
* Phaedrus wishes he could get a machine that consists of Sparc IO,
  Alpha Processors and sleek design of an SGI