Re: Configuration information.

From: Dan Nelson
Subject: Re: Configuration information.
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 16:39:31 -0500

In the last episode (Aug 26), Christopher Crowley said:
> I am interested in bypassing the milter for mail sent from a
> particular host.  How do I go about doing this?  Is it a milter
> configuration or is this a sendmail configuration?
>
> Sorry for the sparseness of the question, I will gladly elaborate the
> situation if that is beneficial.

Bypass, or never mark as spam?  To process but never mark, the easiest
way is to add the host to your whitelist.  Edit spamassassin's
local.cf, and add a line like:

whitelist_from address@hidden

That looks at the From: header in the message.

To completely bypass, you'll have to add a connection info callback
(xxfi_connect), and when the hostname matches your target host, return
SMFIS_ACCEPT.  Return SMFIS_CONTINUE for all other hostnames.

--
        Dan Nelson
        address@hidden