Re: CVS - no ./configure?

From: Todd Lyons
Subject: Re: CVS - no ./configure?
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 09:50:40 -0700

Thomas Cameron wanted us to know:

>OK, disregard my last silly question - I was going to build the RPM but
>rpmbuild barfed because there is no configure script.  IIRC there used to
>be.  Am I missing something?
>
>Please help this lowly non-programming sysadmin!

In the spec file, change the build macro:

%build
./autogen.sh
%configure
%{__make} %{?_smp_mflags}

Note that you need the autoconf and automake packages installed.  Here's
what I have:

address@hidden SPECS]# rpm -qa autoconf* automake*
automake-1.6.3-5
autoconf-2.57-3
automake15-1.5-6
automake14-1.4p6-5.1

--
Regards...              Todd
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.       --Benjamin Franklin