[Re1]:super soft order760-VLPBP

From: RON Lewis
Subject: [Re1]:super soft order760-VLPBP
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2005 02:39:49 +0200

No need to wait 2-3 week for CD delivery! All listed software is available for immediate download! Why so cheap? All the software is OEM - Meaning that you do not get the box with it. You receive the software carrying a unique registration code. Most of the software is in the English language for PC. Our offers are unbeatable and we always update our prices to make sure we provide you with the best possible offers. Hurry up and place your order, because our supplies are limited. Currently, we offer INSTANT DOWNLOAD! You will no need to wait 2-3 week for CD delivery - you can download any program and PC games at once you have purchased it! Most of program packages are within 50-150 MBs and even if you have slow modem connection you'll be able to download for an ONE day. Note that we are not selling any trial, incomplete or academic version of software – it is original and fully functional. Please refer to our Frequently Asked Question's Section for more information. BUY SOFWARE ONLINE AND CHEAP - SAVE $100s and $100s! Windows XP Professional With SP2 Full Version Our Price: $69.95 Office System Professional 2003 (5 Cds) Our Price: $99.95 Office 2003 Professional (including Publisher 2003) Our Price: $59.95 Corel Draw Graphics Suite 12 Our Price: $49.95 Adobe Photoshop CS with ImageReady CS Our Price: $59.95 MORE CHEAP SOFTWARE ON OUR SITE: www.100softget.info