SCL Header - a little progress

From: Dan O'Brien
Subject: SCL Header - a little progress
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 22:50:54 -0400

I've gotten SpamAssassin to add the SCL header with the following lines in
local.cf:

add_header ham SCL 1
add_header spam SCL 9

(The "ham" value should really be zero, but the number zero -- even as a
quoted string -- results in a blank X-Spam-SCL field.)

Anyhow... just need spamass-milter to add the header if it's passed back
from SpamAssassin.  Way back in December 2003 (holy crap, have I been
using SpamAssassin that long?) I asked about how to do this, but the code
snippet suggested doesn't work.  I'm pretty sure I need a line calling
"update_or_insert" somewhere in assassinate...  I'm having trouble w/ the
3rd and 4th parameters, though.

Can anyone offer some help?

Dan "I'm a network engineer, not a programmer, dammit!" O'Brien

Axon Solutions, Inc.           Telephone: 703-845-8400
P.O Box 16725                  Facsimile: 703-845-5568
Alexandria, VA  22302            www.axonsolutions.com