Logging the IP address of inbound relay in Milter reject message

From: Forrest Aldrich
Subject: Logging the IP address of inbound relay in Milter reject message
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 15:48:23 -0400

I have an issue where I would prefer the Milter reject log message contain the IP address of the rejected inbound relay.

I have the code, I see where the message is output -- but I'm not sure that information is available via the Milter API (and I'm not much of a C programmer, but I know enough).

Does someone know if this is doable?  This would make my logs much easier to parse out.

Thanks.