calling spamc with option to omit a specific test

From: Simon Loewenthal
Subject: calling spamc with option to omit a specific test
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 15:42:21 +0200

Hi,

    I would like to know if it is possible to have  spamass-milter call
spamc with an option to omit a specific rule.  Is this possible?

Currently I start the milter with these options:
            -I -u nobody -e example.con  -M -r 13 -i 127.0.0.1 -- -s 640000

Looking at the spamc and spamass-milter options, I can only think of
calling spamc with an alternative configuration file : spamc.conf

If the only option is to use an alternative spamc.conf file, then what
are the defaults used?  There is not a spamc.conf file on my server and
nor is there a man page for it.
As I type this, I realise this should be posted onto the SA mailing as
it may well have very little to do with the milter :)
Best wishes,
Si.

--
fight apathy or don't