stratagus-devel

[Stratagus-devel] Hello everyone

From: David Thomas Fisher
Subject: [Stratagus-devel] Hello everyone
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 13:05:26 -0400 (EDT)

I'm very enthusiastic about this project.  A couple of things, though,
right off the bat:

1.  Nothing seems to be yet checked into Savannah CVS.
2.  In order to get the release to compile in debug mode on x86/Linux/gcc,
I had to add "-Wno-comments" to the DEBUG_CFLAGS in "setup".  The reason
is that a backslash in the Stratagus logo gave gcc a hissyfit,
it interpreted the character as a "multi-line comment".  I don't know what
you want to do about that, if anything.

--
David Fisher ** address@hidden