stratagus-devel

Re: [Stratagus-devel] Problem with X11

From: Russell Smith
Subject: Re: [Stratagus-devel] Problem with X11
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 14:19:42 +1100

Stratagus does not support X11 directly anymore, you NEED to use SDL.

If you install SDL, and continue to have problems, people mail back, and paste
the error you are getting with gcc, along with the compile line.  the flags
are important.

You may also want to note that Savannah CVS is very out of date, and if you
want latest cvs, you can get it from

cvs -z9 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvs/stratagus co stratagus

wargus is in the wargus module.

Regards