straw-devel

Re: [Straw-devel] Broken Parser

From: Juri Pakaste
Subject: Re: [Straw-devel] Broken Parser
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 19:44:22 +0200

On Tue, 2004-01-13 at 00:32, Ryan P Skadberg wrote:
> It's also messing up links in some blogs.  Seeing strange things like
> links getting busted up, etc.
>
> Skadz
>
> On Mon, 2004-01-12 at 12:06, Ryan P Skadberg wrote:
> > With the new parser, some behavior changed and now feeds that used to
> > show up as full feeds no longer are.  I would guess that we stopped
> > showing content:encoded and are always showing description.  That is NOT
> > good.
> >
> > Skadz

Any examples of feeds exhibiting these behaviours? The nice thing about
rssparser/feedparser is that you can run it from the command line and
see what it's going to return for a given feed, I guess we should see
what's the difference between versions.

--
[ Juri Pakaste / address@hidden / http://www.iki.fi/juri/ ]