straw-devel

Re: Re: [Straw-devel] Where to download source tarball. main ftp hasbeen

From: Juri Pakaste
Subject: Re: Re: [Straw-devel] Where to download source tarball. main ftp hasbeen down for weeks.
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 23:41:26 +0200

On Tue, 2004-01-13 at 22:19, Jonathon Jongsma wrote:
> I only see official releases there and one from over a month ago.  is there
> anywhere that we can get code in its current state (i.e. 'nightly' builds)?
> I'd like to play around with it a bit if it's possible.
>
> Jonathon

At the moment you need Arch (http://www.gnuarch.org/) to get up-to-date
development source code. The main branch is, at the moment,
address@hidden/straw--mainline--0.22, it can be found in
http://www.helsinki.fi/~pakaste/arch/2003a . Jan's version which usually
is the same plus or minus a few patches as mine is, at the moment,
address@hidden/straw--mainline--0.22. It can be found at
http://www.unpluggable.com/arch/ ,

I'll try to import my mainline into Gnome CVS soon.

--
[ Juri Pakaste / address@hidden / http://www.iki.fi/juri/ ]