straw-devel

[Straw-devel] On adding bloglines support

From: Jan Alonzo
Subject: [Straw-devel] On adding bloglines support
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 20:28:41 +1000

Hi,

Anyone in favour of this? For this to happen, we need to add a 'siteid'
attribute to Feeds and an 'itemid' attribute for a feed item.

siteid is the subscription id of a feed in bloglines. If Joe wants to
"refresh" a bloglines feed, we need this parameter to pass to getitems[1]

As for itemid, I'm not sure if we need it. Probably not. (optional)

I'm willing to implement this btw.

Cheers,

[1] http://www.bloglines.com/services/api/getitems

--