straw-devel

[Straw-devel] Exporting to OPML from the command line

From: Steve Laniel
Subject: [Straw-devel] Exporting to OPML from the command line
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 13:36:02 -0400

Straw is my only newsreader on my home machine; when I'm
away from it on a Windows box, I'd like to export an OPML
file from Straw and import it into my Windows newsreader. I
only access my home machine through command-line ssh, so I'd
like to be able to run a command like

straw --export-opml

and get the OPML file dumped to stdout. How difficult would
this be to implement?

--
``The Yankees don't have no mystique. Those guys can hit.
  Their mystique is their money.''