streamtuner-misc

Stream Tuner / Rhythmbox

From: Bob Smith
Subject: Stream Tuner / Rhythmbox
Date: 27 Jul 2003 21:29:33 -0700

I just now heard of Stream Tuner.  I downloaded it and tried it.  Its
very cool.

I also looked through the mailing list archives and noticed the interest
in making a new Rhythmbox like application.  I wanted to let you guys
know that Rhythmbox development is starting back up again.  The
Net-Rhythmbox fork has been remerged into CVS and a new release is
expected soon.

We are interested in either using Stream Tuner for searching for streams
or the ability to use your plugins in our application so that everything
is integrated nicely.

Any comments/Ideas?

Bob Smith

---  Bob Smith <address@hidden>  ---