streamtuner-misc

Re: error message

From: Ryan Hayle
Subject: Re: error message
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 21:23:35 -0500

ed wrote:
when I try to tune in on shoutcast I get the following pop-up 'failed to
excute child process xmms no such file or directory'.I have streamtuner
installed on mandrake 9.2.
thanks, Ed

Dude, how did you ever manage to get Linux (even Mandrake!) installed?? Are you really that clueless? READ the damn error message! It's there for a reason! Streamtuner defaults to XMMS as its default media player. If you don't have it installed and don't change it to something else, how is it possibly supposed to work?

This level of cluelessness is simply beyond me!!

Ryan