streamtuner-misc

Dump full URL to file?

From: Jackey, Kevin Mr CONT USAAC
Subject: Dump full URL to file?
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 13:04:11 -0400

I am trying to use noxmms from the command line to be able to play streams
without needing xserver to be up and running. When I try to run a Live365
station, I only get a message telling me that I need to login to receive the
stream. streamtuner does not have this effect, is this due to some login
parameters being included in the URL passed to XMMS? If so, is ther some way
to output this URL string to a file so I can insert that into my
command-line call?

Thanks for the help!