streamtuner-misc

xmms won't play streams, only shows open file window.

From: Christian Dysthe
Subject: xmms won't play streams, only shows open file window.
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 15:02:48 -0500

Hi,

When I click on a stream, any stream, xmms plays the stream if xmms isn't currently open. If xmms is open all that happens when I click on the stream link is that xmms's open file dialog pops up. I am using version 0.12.3 on a Mandrake 10 system.

TIA for help.

--
//Christian
Registered Linux User #228949 at: http://counter.li.org/

I planted some bird seed. A bird came up. Now I don't know
what to feed it.
                                -- Stephen Wright