streamtuner-misc

Re: live365 patched rpm for sles9/suse9.1/nld9

From: Jigish Gohil
Subject: Re: live365 patched rpm for sles9/suse9.1/nld9
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 23:13:09 +0530

Hi all

Sorry for posting this again.

Here is another link to the file, as the server mentioned below is
available between 10 am to 10 pm Indian times only.

The rpm is made from src.rpm and the patch provided on the streamtuner
home page.

http://in.geocities.com/vglugref/streamtuner-0.99.99-1.i586.rpm

Thanks and keep up the great work Jean.

Jigish