stribog-announcements

[Stribog-announcements] stribog-0.0.1 release

From: Ineiev
Subject: [Stribog-announcements] stribog-0.0.1 release
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 18:31:30 +0000

stribog-0.0.1 has been released.

This is a maintainance release of the `stable' release series,
we made it just before forking the 0.1 release series from
trunc branch.

0.0 release series shall be dedicated to maintainance of the previous
spin of our hardware; most probably, no significant changes
will follow in the hardware part; however, the software part
still may suffer further development as we shall use the boards
we have assembled, perhaps, mixing these older boards with new ones.

The next release series, 0.1, shall introduce the new generation
of inertial sensors. the whole system shall fit into single plane
of the PCB, there will be no need for additional boards mounted
in space above the main board. another replacement shall be the
temperature sensor: we shall use a more compact one and more
available locally (for us). these sensors have been bought already,
so we have a very strong incentive to produce the next series
of our boards.

The release tarball and signature should be available
at http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/stribog/releases
directory. unfortunately, we couldn't download it from
there yet, because troubles with our connection to ftp.twaren.net,
the mirror which we are redirected to. you can try this URL:
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases-noredirect/stribog/releases
we have checked that the released files,
stribog-0.0.1.tar.gz and it's signature stribog-0.0.1.tar.gz.sig,
can be downloaded from there.

Also, you can access the same release via GIT, like this:

git clone git://git.savannah.nongnu.org/stribog.git
cd stribog
git checkout -b 0.0 origin/0.0

(note that the master branch, which will be the single branch
mirrored locally by default, has no real sources;
it is a meta-branch for information about history
and status of other branches)

We keep all released files under version control, so you
need not have full toolset to regenerate them.
stribog-0.0.1 release point is tagged as 0.0.1;
the tag is signed.