Re: [STUMP] stumpwm and sbcl, keybindings

From: maru dubshinki
Subject: Re: [STUMP] stumpwm and sbcl, keybindings
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 20:42:33 -0400

On 10/10/06, Hans Halvorson <address@hidden> wrote:
Two questions:

1. I can start stumpwm successfully with cmucl. But when I use sbcl
(0.9.4), and try:

 (asdf:operate 'asdf:load-op 'stumpwm)

I get the message that the "KBD function" is undefined. What am I
doing wrong?

kbd is defined in kmap.lisp
Are you sure that is being loaded? Try adding in a (load
"whereever/stumpwm/kmap.lisp")

2. I found the stumpwm.texi file as distributed by the Gentoo
 stumpwm-cvs ebuild. But this has very sparse information about
 default keybindings, etc.. (e.g. I only discovered by accident
 that "C-t e" launches emacs.) Is there some place where I can find