Re: [STUMP] bug, I think.

From: Shawn Betts
Subject: Re: [STUMP] bug, I think.
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 01:38:57 -0800

Timothy Hobbs <address@hidden> writes:

> I found a really odd bug that I reproduced twice.  If I make two
> frames, one on the left and the other on the right. And have
> konkeror(that's the name of sabetses firfox skin right?) loaded to
> gmail on one. and konkeror loaded to blogger on the other. and I add
> an image to my blog post, and press the done button.  Both konkeror's,
> and the stumpwm mode line disappear leaving me with what is behind
> them. I cannot press C-t.  though I can use emacs if it is what was
> behind the two crashed browsers, and even start firefox(M-! in emacs),
> (it will open up like it should).

Sounds like stumpwm crashed. It'd be helpful to capture any output
stumpwm may have produced before crashing. It'll probably be something
like "blah blah blah at the top level. please report this". The blah
blah blah is the important part.

One way to gather stumpwm's output is to pipe it's stdout and stderr
to a file and reproduce the bug.

-Shawn