Re: [STUMP] netwm support: Unicode window titles

From: Shawn Betts
Subject: Re: [STUMP] netwm support: Unicode window titles
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 18:43:31 -0700

Hi Magnus,

I'm pleased to finally add some of your work to stumpwm. I
rearranged some things and modified your patch a bit here and
there. Let me know if it still works.

By all means, keep it coming :).

-Shawn

On 4/21/07, Magnus Henoch <address@hidden> wrote:
> I'm not too familiar with Stumpwm's code, but I really like the idea of
> making it NetWM compatible. One thing that I miss currently is the
> possibility to raise windows from shell scripts via `wmctl -a <window>'.

Oh, that's a nice tool; I didn't know about it.  `wmctrl -m' found a
bug in my patch: it doesn't set the window manager name properly.
Here is a patch for that:

Magnus