[STUMP] Patches: documentation and surfraw

From: Ivy Foster
Subject: [STUMP] Patches: documentation and surfraw
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 15:24:50 -0400

Hey folks...

So I made a basic surfraw library and a HACKING file and made a couple
of edits to the README; folks can make of these what they will, but
improvements/suggestions would be appreciated. Um, and in the
documentation patch I sort of added myself to the AUTHORS file, not
out of a desire for glory but basically for people to have an easier
time directing questions about that documentation stuff. Um. If that's
against protocol, feel free to, y'know, undo that bit or whatever.

The patches are attached.

iv