Re: [STUMP] From ratpoison to stumpwm

From: Pierre-Paul Paquin
Subject: Re: [STUMP] From ratpoison to stumpwm
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 07:55:34 -0500

On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 3:49 PM, Sven Hartrumpf <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi.

After many happy years with ratpoison, I now switched to
stumpwm. And the transition is almost complete, except ...

What I am looking for are replacements for the powerful
ratpoicon -c <any-ratpoison-command>   (in any scripts),
especially when used for binding function keys (without any prefix keys)
to window manager commands (using xbindkeys or similar).

Sven