Re: [STUMP] Fwd: Help wanted for custom window property, define-window-s

From: Michael Raskin
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Fwd: Help wanted for custom window property, define-window-slot, run-or-raise
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 23:59:32 +0400

> my aim is to associate new opened window to current group, and when I
> will move this window to another
> group it also get associated with that group, but it still kept
> associated with old initail group and all of the
> groups it will change. By this I want that when I will change to group A
> all its associate window will
> automatically brought to/raise in group A.

Well, do you really need to do _all_ the low-level work yourself?

Look at my contrib/tags.lisp. Any window can have any set of tags, and I
have group bindings remapped to raise some windows selected by tags.
What you need is some map-request handler to tag window with current
group number (and you need to switch from gmove to tag-window).