[STUMP] Status of the Wiki

From: tycho garen
Subject: [STUMP] Status of the Wiki
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 08:20:37 -0500

Hello!

I mentioned something about this in the IRC channel the other day, and
folk told me to post here, which seems a rational request. So here I
am.

I've noticed that the Wiki is down (which I'm sure you're all aware
of,) and I'd like to see and participate in such a wiki, so I wanted
to both express my interest and offer my time/services in helping
you all get things setup.

Be in touch!

tycho

--