Re: [STUMP] beginner's problems

From: Rupert Swarbrick
Subject: Re: [STUMP] beginner's problems
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 17:03:46 +0000

Glen Rubin <address@hidden> writes:

> **Also when I am using a program like firefox and it opens a new
> window for something like downloading (the download management
> window), how do I close that newly opened window (e.g. how do i close
> a Down Them All firefox extension window)

I know of two options. Firstly, you can use the "delete" command (I
think this is C-t,k in the standard bindings), which is equivalent to
hitting the "X" in the top-right when window managers have
titlebars. The other option is to hit C-w, which I think is bound to
close most windows/tabs in firefox.

Rupert