Re: [STUMP] calling gnew-float within .stumpwmrc does not work

From: Ben Spencer
Subject: Re: [STUMP] calling gnew-float within .stumpwmrc does not work
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 17:11:00 +0000

On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 2:36 PM, Toni Schmidbauer
<address@hidden> wrote:
> *** - NO-APPLICABLE-METHOD: When calling #<STANDARD-GENERIC-FUNCTION
> STUMPWM::TILE-GROUP-CURRENT-FRAME> with arguments
>      (#<STUMPWM::FLOAT-GROUP #x0003352ECA38>), no method is applicable.

Could you try the attached patch please?

I'd like to think of a better name than group-init for the method, in
order to make it clear that it is called while stumpwm itself is
initialising, as opposed to while the group is.  Suggestions welcome.
Also, can anyone think of anything we might need to do to initialise
float groups at this stage?

Ben