[STUMP] HEADS UP: Module system changes

From: Julian Stecklina
Subject: [STUMP] HEADS UP: Module system changes
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 02:30:18 +0200

Hello,

I just committed some changes to the module system that make it
independent from ASDF. The location of contrib's is now either set via
configure --with-contrib-dir (which defaults to contrib/ in
the source directory) or via the set-contrib-dir command.

There are two benefits from this:

a) It should be possible to install stumpwm without source.
b) ECL works. ;)

Don't forget to run "sh autogen.sh ; ./configure". Otherwise you will
get a make error about a missing module.lisp!

For those of you who are using stumpwm directly from its source
directory, everything should work out-of-the-box. (I hope)

Regards,
--
Julian Stecklina

"It's class warfare, my class is winning, but they shouldn't be."
Warren Buffet, World's Richest Person 2007