Re: [STUMP] nm-applet

From: Tomas Zellerin
Subject: Re: [STUMP] nm-applet
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 09:08:40 +0200

If you use network manager for wifi only (as I do),you can replace
that with cnetworkmanager run automatically at startup and after
wakeup from hibernation (it does not survive...):

(defun reinit-wifi (ssid password)
  (when *net-process*
    (sb-ext:process-kill *net-process* 7))
  (setf *net-process*
        (run-program  "/usr/bin/cnetworkmanager"
                      `("-C" ,ssid ,@(if password
                                         `("--wpa-pass" ,password)
                                         '("--unprotected")))
                      :wait nil)))