[STUMP] Problem with pgadmin3 temporarily blocking stumpwm

From: Josip Gracin
Subject: [STUMP] Problem with pgadmin3 temporarily blocking stumpwm
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 22:24:15 +0100

Hello!

When I start pgadmin3, stumpwm gets disabled.  All keyboard events
seem to end up in pgadmin3, there is no way to reach stumpwm.  After
pgadmin3 exits, stumpwm continues to function normally.    I've tried
with stumpwm version 0.9.6 and with the latest from git (commit
aad7fd8).

Any ideas?  What could pgadmin3 be doing to cause this?

Thanks!