Re: [STUMP] Stumpwm and clisp on ubuntu natty

From: Mehul Sanghvi
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Stumpwm and clisp on ubuntu natty
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 08:20:58 -0400

I used to use it with clisp myself but have switched over to using it
with sbcl.  I use Debian.
When I started using stumpwm almost 2 years ago, it seemed fine with
clisp, but I kept running
into an issue where the whole X server would crash when using
stumpwm+clisp.  It would not happen
under any other window manager (vtwm, xfwm4).  I compiled my own sbcl
and my own stumpwm
and use those.  The problem I had with clisp had to do with clx and
cl-pcre if I recall correctly.

I'll get around to integration from within Emacs at some point.