Re: [STUMP] Gimp handling problems

From: Johnny
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Gimp handling problems
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 12:13:26 +0100

Wojciech Meyer <address@hidden> writes:

> Johnny <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Wojciech Meyer <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>>> Johnny <address@hidden> writes:
>>>
>>> I haven't had time to pursue this yet, but will do so eventually and
>>> simply want to thank you for testing out the code and giving a
>>> direction to pursue. Once I've been able to spend some time on
>>> resolving this, I may be back (or hopefully not!).

Following up on this, I have eventually reinstalled stumpwm, and now the
Gimp is playing nicely by following the instructions at
http://stumpwm.svkt.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl/Handling_the_Gimp.

With one exception; Whenever I leave the Gimp group and reenter it, all
windows are stacked in one window, the other two empty. Why don't the
windows stay as they were?

I am also having an issue attempting the same for Cinelerra, but maybe
that warrants a separate thread...
--
Johnny