Re: [STUMP] Package management for StumpWM

From: Diogo F. S. Ramos
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Package management for StumpWM
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 22:06:59 -0300

Duncan Bayne <address@hidden> writes:

> I've had a look on Google but can't find any evidence of a package
> management system for StumpWM.  I was hoping for something like
> RubyGems, so I could package up my monitor management code for others
> to install with a one-liner.
>
> Does such a system exist?  Would it make sense for me to extend
> StumpWM in that fashion first?  Any pointers (heh) would be greatly
> appreciated.

I don't think stumpwm has a package manager, BUT, here is some
information about it:
<http://stumpwm.svkt.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl/StumpWM_Package_Guidlines>

Lurking around the IRC channel and here I get the feeling that the
preferred method for distributing new libraries to stumpwm is making
them quicklisp friendly.

--
Diogo F. S. Ramos