[STUMP] Reload stumpwm after source change

From: David T. Harris
Subject: [STUMP] Reload stumpwm after source change
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 13:31:33 -0700 (PDT)

All,
In the StumpWM Experience video ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKt_rVO960Q&t=4m43s ) by male and bobf, male shows that he can edit a stumpwm source file (stumpwm.lisp in his example), hit a key in vim, and have the change take effect immediately without reloading or recompiling.

My question is how does he do this?   What exact key is he running in vim to do this.

In vim it shows the following:

:'<,'>w ! stumprun
STUMPWM-INTERNAL-LOOP

I've searched google and the stumpwm git repo and can't find stumprun, I'm guessing this is a script that male made?  If it is does anyone know what could have been in the script?

Thank you to anyone who can shed some light on this.

David