Re: [STUMP] Travis CI broken on Github

From: Evan
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Travis CI broken on Github
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 10:15:46 -0500

When you say "sbcl always passes" do you mean even when broken code is
committed?

Where is the code for the travis builds kept? Do we have a repo containing the
directives
that travis follows?

With regards to ditching travis if we can't figure out how to get the ccl/clisp
builds to
work properly, it seems that we're still better off with one of the platforms
being
tested, even if it means you have to investigate every failed travis build.
It's not
ideal, and it'd probably be worth it to either cut out or move the ccl/clisp
builds to
their own branch while we investigate what's wrong, but ditching travis all
together is
probably unnecessary.

-E