Re: [STUMP] Adding utf8 support for non-english input

From: Michael Raskin
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Adding utf8 support for non-english input
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 11:50:55 +0300

>One of my pet peeves, that I might be the only one to want (and
>therefore end up someday, somewhere implementing) is locking a head to
>a group.  So that's one new feature that'd be awesome to have.

Well, this requires a massive change of StumpWM inner logic.

And if you are ready to change behaviour a lot, you could try tagging
modules… I wrote them so windows are tagged, some parts of the screen
are tagged and I just say «put windows tagged X into the area tagged Y».

If that is better than the status quo for you, my config is at:

http://mtn-host.prjek.net/viewmtn/stumpwm-tagging/branch/changes/com.ignorelist.401a0bf1.raskin.stumpwm-config

The modules are included there (except those in stumpwm-contrib
already). There is an option to download tarball if you don't use
Monotone.