Re: [STUMP] system tray "support"

From: Christopher Rodriguez
Subject: Re: [STUMP] system tray "support"
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 15:35:03 +0000

Hey Eike,

When I need a tray for something in StumpWM, I use stalonetray due to its lack of dependencies (I'm running Slackware, other distros might have some I suppose), small footprint, and straightforward configuration. It plays fairly nice with Stump, though OOTB it appears in the middle of the screen on one group rather than the top or bottom of every group (which is fine by me). Here's a URL: http://stalonetray.sourceforge.net/

HTH,

Christopher Rodriguez