style-guide-discuss

[Style Guide] Feel healthy

From: Ronnie Dickson
Subject: [Style Guide] Feel healthy
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 11:51:15 -0000

RREF Pricle Settles And On The Rise! Time To Get In Is Now!
Revd Reef Labs For New Manufcaturing and Distribution Contract In China!

Compauny red Reef Laboratowries Inc.
SYMB ol: RREF
Price: $0.352
Vol um e Ex pe ct ations: Huge

RREF has been climbing up and down the pricge ladder due to so many changes
in the marekt and this compansies dynamic directions and news relesaes.
The pricle has settled and Volufme is rising as investours are jumping in
before the
climb. Just look at some of the releases over the last 4 weeks.

This one will climb hard. They have news comincg out end of week and
it is expected to push this up 300%.

READ up on the news.
LOOK at the amazing potential and.
GET into RREF Tuesday, November 7, 2006 before the climb continues.

I hope it was a helper. I'll email you later this week.

Ronnie Dickson.

debts of honour, which were very pressing; and scrupled not to lay all the
ill-consequences of lydia's

all the way home. and in the first place, let us hear what has happened to you
all since you went away.

beyond the walks to meryton, sometimes dirty and sometimes cold, did january
and february pass
and darcy had never been so bewitched by any woman as he was by her. he really
believed, that were

at night she opened her heart to jane. though suspicion was very far from miss
bennet's general

"i am astonished," said miss bingley, "that my father should have left so small
a collection of

"this is no very striking resemblance of your own character, i am sure," said
he. "how near it

attended to her conversation with others. his doing so drew her notice. it was
at sir william lucas's,

and if you do not absolutely reject it as false, you will, i hope, acquit me
henceforth of cruelty towards
"wickham is not so undeserving, then, as we thought him," said her sister. "my
dear father, i
did she endeavour to prevent such a proof of complaisance, but in vain; mary
would not understand

circumstance which must prejudice her against him.
"and men take care that they should."
being joined by mr. bingley himself, elizabeth withdrew to miss lucas; to whose
inquiry after the
"he has made me so happy," said she, one evening, "by telling me that he was
totally ignorant of
discover the number of the hackney coach which took them from clapham. it had
come with a fare